Announcing Phoenix Crypto Security

erc223

Announcing Phoenix (PHX) Crypto. A brand new ERC223 Crypto available only through decentralized interaction with our smart contract.

The smart contract address is 0x8900f34372f27ebb5881d4ec6b35844a3655ccfc on the Ethereum Classic Network.

Max Supply is 21 Billion
Decimals: 0

ICO Price is 1000000 PHX / ETC

Please visit us on Telegram @ https://t.me/phxcrypto and join the community.

Community's Saturn DAO Logo Contest

Nice! Great to see more tokens being created. I will be following for more updates :slight_smile:

Red Phoenix RPX changed their token to PHX on coinmarketcap. Pretty sure there will be some confusion and misguided buyers looking at this thinking its the same token.

Any more details available on the token?

I think it is not big problem, PHX is a token on ETC and Red Phoenix PHX is its own coin.

In any case, this token is very cheap on exchange at the moment =) Sure we don’t know much its a gamble but it does not cost me much. I am interested because it is 0 decimal, unbreakable.

If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.

As you are now aware, Saturn recently airdropped PHX tokens to hundreds of Saturn DAO members and you may be wondering what exactly Phoenix is all about!

Phoenix stems from my journey in crypto… discovering first Bitcoin and then Ethereum after a long personal search for a better alternative to our current monetary system. I always loved the idea of “hard assets”, something tangible that others would find valuable, no matter the economic circumstance. The idea of inflationary fiat, controlled by a group of individuals whose interests may not be aligned with the majority of the population, frankly sickens me.

But what does this have to do with Phoenix?

As Bitcoin and Ethereum changed my life, and opened my eyes to the possibilities we have as a global people, to redesign our notion of value, I want to help spread that message to the rest of the world. Enter Phoenix.

Like the Phoenix, which rises from it’s own ashes after a fiery death, our idea of money is being reborn.

PHX tokens are membership tokens in the Phoenix DAO. At the moment, I am merely a caretaker of the DAO funds, soon an initial quorum will be voted on by token holders to establish multi-sig secured wallets so that the risk of a bad actor (me) is mitigated.

My vision for our company (as it may be thought of in classical terms) is to propose, vote, and implement actions that will benefit all people, across the world, with a focus on bringing them the knowledge, freedom and personal responsibility that crypto provides.

I pray you share in my vision.

Regards,
oldcryptogeek

List of Assets (ETC)

P.S.

Please note, although PHX is trading on saturn.network at market rates, PHX can still be bought by sending ETC directly to 0x8900f34372f27Ebb5881D4eC6b35844A3655CCFc at a rate of 1,000,000 PHX / ETC.

Max supply is 21 Billion PHX. PHX tokens are not divisible.

Price action today is interesting haha…

• 1,884,820.63%