Authpaper Delivery: Deliver Secret with Trust and Verify

Please start new topics by following this template & introduce your project’s idea:

• Token Name: Authpaper Coin
  • Symbol: AUPC
  • Contract: 0x500df47e1df0ef06039218dcf0960253d89d6658
  • Initial Exchange Offering? No

In the era of information technology, technology advancements have changed human lives by a lot. However, document delivery and huge data transfer, especially commercial and important ones, are still following years old methods, physical mailing. Physical mailing takes a lot of time and spends a lot of resources. Printed documents/ credentials are potentially subject to forgery. Every year, billions USD has lost directly due to document fraud. Current digital delivery solutions are mostly centralized, privacy cannot be guaranteed.
Authpaper Delivery combines blockchain, BT, cryptography and other current technologies to build a peer-to-peer digital data delivery platform. All data delivered is confidential except the specified recipients. Data is verified to be unchanged down to every single bit. Operations on the data are properly done and recorded among the peers so that the delivery histories are public verifiable yet unforgeable. Peers are rewarded by delivering the encrypted pieces of digital data and helping to run the platform with good will.

We have completed the token sales and now listing the token on different exchanges.

1 Like

Welcome @authpaper glad you found us, if you have not already I recommend giving What is Saturn Network? a read.

Also you can find here our full guide on listing your token AUPC on our exchange, let me know if you need any help.

Thanks!

Thank you. I have read the post. The idea of Saturn Network and vision to remove barrier of starting blockchain business are really attractive.
For the listing, we are working on it but the gas price is quite high recently.

2 Likes

listing is pretty easy, secure, fast and FREE… done within 3 min !

Yes it is really easy. And quite a lot of users are using this exchange, some of the supporters of our project are already placing orders there.