CoinPayEx-Airdrop worth $100

Аll-in-one banking cryptocurrency ecosystem
Coinpayex is an all-in-one cryptocurrency ecosystem centered around Coinpayex token as the main payment tool. It includes working Coinpayex Crypto Exchange and Coinpayex Crypto Wallet with Coinpayex Crypto Bank and Coinpayex Online Payment System for merchants in the development process. Early adopters will receive the best rates.
Our Products
Coinpayex Crypto Bank :​A new direction in the crypto market :manage, save and grow your capital with Coinpayex. We are building a unique all-in-one solution for the global market.
◆Low fees
◆Fast transfers worldwide
◆No currency restrictions
◆Virtual,debit and credit,fiat and cryptocurrency cards
◆Cryptocurrency lending
◆Crypto acquiring
◆Online mobile banking
◆Crypto Forex Trading
◆Crypto deposits and credits

Coinpayex Multi-Currency Wallet:​Now you can send and receive crypto and fiat currency to other members of coinpayex platform. Enjoy secure, fast transactions with our lowest fees!
◆Multi-currency crypto and fiat accounts
◆Security and anonymity
◆Virtual crypto portfolio
◆Instant exchange◆

Crypto currency payments
◆Instant deposits/withdrawals in EUR,USD,CNY
◆SPV technique
◆Payment CodeID
◆Easy to use

Coinpayex Crypto Exchange Platform: ​Buy,sell and exchange cryptocurrency with confidence.
Convenient interface and helpful tutorials make trading easy whether you are a newbie or a pro.
◆Fiatpay-insandpay-outs
◆Tokenized assets trading(stocks,indices,commodities)
◆Bonuses and discounts to PXPholders

Revolutionary New Zero Fees Crypto Trading Exchange Powered By CPE Coin
Register For FREE Below And Claim Your 1000 FREE CPE Coins ( $100 IEO Value)

https://bit.ly/3gKubbf

4 Likes

Alright I signed up and not sure how my coins will be deposited in my wallet. I never was asked to enter a wallet address. I guess time will tell. They offer 6 pre ICO offers starting at $50 and then jumps up to a $200 offer and goes up. It looks like I was the 12th person to click on the link from Saturn.Network. I am not sure if the first 11 people signed up but I find it hard to believe no one has left a comment before mine? If you go to sign up please use my link here https://coinpayex.io/r/CPE9048605 Thanks.

2 Likes

the wallet is custodial based on their on own setup… Peace.