CryptantCrab, Blockchain Game based on Mobile Game with 5 Million Downloads

games
ethereum

Edited: Added details to match community guidelines

With the success of Cryptokitties and rise of cryptocurrency, the cryptospace is becoming one of the most exciting spaces for young people and investors.

Hi! I’m Davis, editor at Appxplore (iCandy) Ltd., where we develop mobile games and CryptantCrab, a spinoff based on one of our mobile games. You can find us on Google Play and App store with titles such as Crab War (over 5 million downloads) and Light A Way (over 1 million downloads). For now, let’s look into CryptantCrab.

• What is CryptantCrab?
    CryptantCrab is a Battle Collectible game on the Ethereum network with a central focus on competitive Player-Vs-Player strategy gameplay. Users can hatch, modify, and trade digital mutant crabs on the in-game Marketplace or OpenSea.

• How does the reward system work?
    To reap your rewards, you must battle. At the end of every Arena season, the top 50 ranking players will be rewarded in-game items or tradeable collectibles worth ETH.

• What if I can’t make it to Top 50?
    Don’t worry, we have a Lucky Draw system to reward NINE brave, lucky souls below rank 6 the same rewards at the end of every season, so long as they’ve tried their hand in battle! Participation requires no GAS Fee.

You can read about us more on [email protected] are a few articles to get you started:

5 million downloads, google award but only 297 follower on twitter, cmon :))

Hi tolgn1907, the @CryptantCrab twitter is specifically for the CryptantCrab game. You can find our main twitter here at @appxplore for our mobile fans. We apologize for the confusion! :smiley:

aha, sorry my bad

btw. our mainpage is also not the right one ---- > here´s the true mainpage https://www.defense.gov
we apolomapolo for the confuzius :crazy_face:

fx0NHRe