Elementor coin project

Token Name ELEMENTOR.

• Symbol: ELT
  • Contract: 0x9fe1125896af883c584740805429d16bf615132b
  • Standard: erc20
  • Is this an Initial Exchange Offering?

Yes. It’s a IEO. Elementor [ELT] stems from a great idea of revolution in the financial world. This cryptocurrency is in fact a form of money created specifically to exploit the architecture of the Internet. Instead of relying on a standard financial institution to guarantee and verify transactions, it is the users themselves who are connected to the network who control and confirm cryptocurrency transactions. We want to use Elementor [ELT] coins as digital equivalents of cash and today it is already possible to use them to buy goods and services from an increasingly diversified selection of retailers and also from private individuals. Thanks to the high security standards of BlockChain, Elementor is a secure, simple to use, but above all free, cryptocurrency. The most important aspect of elementor is that we want to push people to activate a project to recycle materials (plastic, glass, aluminum, iron) to make the world cleaner. all the people who contribute to this project will be rewarded with Elementor Coins, which can be used to buy products on our market place.
immagine !

Is it mineable? Otherwise you just lie, because you are the one who created the tokens that will be sold to the people to provide this service. if you service really works, i dont want to talk about now. Just pleaser answer me the first question

Edit: ElemenTHOR’s coming ;D

Hi Pextron. We’re developing the App where you can mine, pay, consult markets and trade. I hope you like it :wink:

Ok, at first i maybe was a bit too rude, because this sounds interesting!
Will take a look at when your ready! :+1:t2::blush:

greeTz

Don’t worry! I know there’s lot of bad people, but our project is really important for us. Please visit our website www.elementorcoin.it