Hey!, i'm Pextron!

Hey guys!,

the most of you should formally knows me, but i want to introduce myself now for everyone else. I’m Pex, a young and motivated freak from germany whos the biggest enthusiast in the BCT project. Ive been here on Saturn for more then one year now, and i would say: THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!

greeTz p3x

Good to meet you @Pextron! I have seen a couple of posts with your name in the post, but we have never meet. I am an old hippie that has had 3 German exchange students, I spent 30 days in Germany for a class while I was in the USAF and my family came to the US back in the 1800’s from Strausland is what I was told. . I love cryptocurrency and I found Rados aka Saturn.Network from helping promote @Stish and Stish.io which come and check us out and earn Stish for everything you do, or just buy some from the Saturn Exchange on the ETH chain. We have been using this decentralized exchange for a couple of years now. I have much respect for all the developers, coders, and people involved with this community. Some pretty smart, forward thinking and very customer oriented people on this Dev Team and in the community. We should all be involved in promoting the network and involved in the community and yes some of us if not most of us belong to several communities, which I love working with people from around the world. So, yes, Pex , #TheFutureIsBright and #ScrewTheMoon #ToSaturnMyFriends now that is supposed to be a huge planet with the cool rings and a bunch of Moons. #ScrewMarsToo if we can get some HD cameras up on the moon with a true 24/7 Live Stream showing us how the Earth spins and all that would be a giant step forward, but GOVERNMENT (any and all) LIE and aren’t Transparent. This 4th of July I Declared My Personal Independence from all Governments. (Doesn’t really mean anything I act a fool and they will send the “Goon Squad” with guns to make me #OBEY, lol) Tryanny is great. Back to NASA which NASA and Germany or some Germans were brought here (either that or the could be charged with War Crimes and be killed) to build rockets oh, Van Braun was the man in charge and read his tombstone. NASA should be be able to put those cameras up on the moon fairly easy and very cheap. They don’t even have to send real people, just launch 50 cameras and have them LIVE Stream. NASA gets $60 million/day surely they could take a day or two of the budget and have enough or WE THE PEOPLE- United can do a Crowd Funding mission. I know old “Mad Mike” Hughes was going to launch himself in his home made Rocket yesterday from California, but I don’t know how that went or who even won the Daytona 500? But Mad Mike was going to try and see the curvature of the Earth and provide the world an answer, a real answer not some BS., Hey Michael Hughes probably is what caused the Earth Quakes. (Doesn’t really mean anything I act a fool and they will send the "Goon Squad"kes out there. I need to checGood to meet you @Pextron! I have seen a couple of posts with your name in the post, but we have never meet. I am an old hippie that has had 3 German exchange students, I spent 30 days in Germany for a class while I was in the USAF and my family came to the US back in the 1800’s from Strausland . I love cryptocurrency and I found Rados aka Saturn.Network from helping promote @Stish and Stish.io which come and check us out. We cryptocurrency have been using this decentralized exchange for a couple of years now. I have much respect for all the developers, coders, and people involved with this community. Some pretty smart, forward thinking and very customer oriented people on this Dev Team. So, yes, Pex , #TheFutureIsBright and #ScrewTheMoon #ToSaturnMyFriends now that is supposed to be a huge planet with the cool rings and a bunch of Moons. #ScrewMarsToo if we can get some HD cameras up on the moon with a true 24/7 Live Stream showing us how the Earth spins and all that would be a giant step forward, but GOVERNMENT (any and all) LIE and aren’t Transparent. This 4th of July I Declared My Personal Independence from all Governments. (Doesn’t really mean anything I act a fool and they will send the “Goon Squad” with guns to make me #OBEY, lol) Tryanny is great. Back to NASA which NASA and Germany or some Germans were brought here (either that or the could be charged with War Crimes and be killed) to build rockets oh, Van Braun was the man in charge and read his tombstone. NASA should be be able to put those cameras up on the moon fairly easy and very cheap. They don’t even have to send real people, just launch 50 cameras and have them LIVE Stream. NASA gets $60 million/day surely they could take a day or two of the budget and have enough or WE THE PEOPLE- United can do a Crowd Funding mission. I know old “Mad Mike” Hughes was going to launch himself in his home made Rocket yesterday from California, he was going to try and see the curvature of the Earth, heck that probably is what caused the Earth Quakes in Cali!. I need to check on that and write a little something about his rocket launch. #saturn-network The last day of a Long 4th of July Weekend. Most people have to go back to work tomorrow. So, again Pex, great to have you in the community and we shall chat some more. Sorry I got a little winded there, but I was on a #LetsRoLL kick. #Stradog in Gun Barrel City, Texas

Hey! :slight_smile:
i think they mean: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stralsund
I know about @Stish and Eric :slight_smile: Hes a good guy! Its nice to see some supporters for this project :slight_smile: (i already told Eric that it would be nice when he launch this project on ETC too ;)). Eric should know that i always would help him we asks me for something .
Yeah i see it just like you that all governments lie, and dont like transparency. Look at the US and WikiLeaks for example, but this isnt what governments really want to hide from you.
“Money makes the world go round”, and who controls the money, make the rules. I also could imagine why they are no HD cams at the moon. Ive seen an interview with the german astronaut Alexander Gerst, and he was asked how it feels to look at the earth from space, and he said its absolutly beautiful, and when you take a look at the earth you realize how small this planet is,. But you also can see some bigger forests burning or rockets detonationg from space, and then you think:“how stupid are we, and why do we destroy our “small” and beautiful home like this?”. That the earth isnt flat was already known by the old greeks. Eratosthenes from Alexandria proofed it with a simple experiment, and also was able to calculate the dimension of the whole planet:

https://www.windows2universe.org/citizen_science/myw/w2u_eratosthenes_calc_earth_size.html

but nw, im also glad to see this community growing and getting more alive! :slight_smile:
#LetsRoLL