How to redeem your strategic investor tokens

guides

If you have entered our strategic investor program to buy SATURN tokens, then you will have agreed to a lock up period that depends on the bonus you selected. Once the unlock date is reached, you simply have to return to our dApp page on Radex to redeem your tokens.

1. Open the redeem page of our HODL dApp while logged into the same wallet you used originally, you should see your transaction history appear below the FAQ section. If it does not then you have not logged into your wallet correctly.

2. On the right hand side you will see the unlock date & also the “Redeem” button. If the unlock date has been reached then you are ready to redeem your tokens.

3. Click on the “Redeem” this will open up a wallet notification, in my case I am using Saturn Wallet. Check the notification, gas price should be calculated correctly but you can always check on ethgasstation if you want to make sure. Once you are happy click “Submit” to confirm the transaction.

4. Then you just need to wait for the transaction to be successfully confirmed on the blockchain, once that happens you will have received your SATURN tokens. You can always check what happened on etherscan also.

Please let me know if you have any queries, or come across any trouble with the redeem process.