For those of you who prefer to see a UI, it is possible to mine BCT with the SoliditySHA3MinerUI version also.
Latest SoliditySHA3MinerUI: https://github.com/lwYeo/SoliditySHA3MinerUI/releases
BCT.abi from the config files: http://classicbitcoin.org/dl/BCT_SoliditySHA3Miner.zip
Quick Guide for mining BCT via pool
First launch, you probably will not have the Miner installed, click the yellow “i” icon to install it. If you do not have .NET Core Runtime installed you can click the “i” icon next to it also. I believe the current latest version is 2.2.6.
Once that is done you may need to relaunch the application. You then need to fill out the settings, click “settings” and a sub menu will appear.
First click the “advanced config” button, this will open up where all the miner’s configuration files have been saved on your computer. Move the BCT.abi file from the config files downloand into this directory.
Fill in the settings in the menu to mine BCT, be careful as everything is case sensitive:
- contractAddress: 0x1BE6D61B1103D91F7f86D47e6ca0429259A15ff0
- abiFile: BCT.abi
- overrideMaxTarget: 27606985387162255149739023449108101809804435888681546220650096895197184
- minerAddress: Here you enter your ETC wallet address
- primaryPool: http://bctpool.org:8565
- Click on the back icon (the right-arrow on the top left), a dialog will prompt you to save. Click OK to save.
- Click on the launch toggle switch next to the rocket icon on the left to start mining! If you did everything correctly, the UI will turn orange.
To populate GPU list in settings, you will need to start mining at least once. Restart mining to take effect.
Note to Solo miners
You will need update the following fields as well in the settings.