Layout, info and stats Affiliate Links, Join Robinhood and we'll both get a free stock

I was just using my account on Robinhood and I really like how they allow me to see my account info. We have some APIs that are great but I think if we could incorporate some of their views or page layouts with more stats and data it would be great for our network. I also want to say that I am sharing my link with Robinhood because I have actually got the free stocks. I have got several stocks from them and it is legit. I think they may have a ban for certain countries and I am really doing this because I like what info they provide and how they provide the info, and not so much about getting people using my link. That brings up a question in my head about Affiliate links and when is it appropriate if ever to share them. Maybe a special section for affiliate links and ones that actually work and ones that don’t pay, as well as a place to share your affiliate links. Helping others reach their goals is helping me to reach my goals. Saturn.Network is a community of people around or across depending on your perspective of the world trying to just “do that what is right” and I will sign up if anyone has a link to a good affiliate or I can help you get a bonus. Hopefully we can incorporate some of their ideas, there are so many different sites and Saturn has a great DEV Team that can incorporate as well as create Saturn’s own unique apps, API’s, dapps, various bots, etc. The crypto world is like the new “Wild, Wild West” and wide open . Your free stock is waiting for you! Join Robinhood and we’ll both get a stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook for free. Sign up with my link. https://share.robinhood.com/freders298

Hey @fhstralow sorry for the late reply, so you would like a section on the forum to specifically discuss & share different crypto/investing affiliate programs? Guess we could do something like that, though not sure I would want to see the forum spammed with exchange sign up links so there would need to be some ground rules I think.

In regards to making it easier to find details about your account, with more data and stats, yes I definitely see the appeal. If there is a specific type of chart or statistic you like that Robinhood tracks please do share. Always good to have some new ideas!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and I don’t consider your reply late. The section would just be to share affiliate programs that work or don’t work from people that have tried them. I don’t want the forum spammed with sign-up links and I am fine with some ground rules

Here is a link to an article on Robinhood that explains some info they provide, https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001364703

The Chart

You can use the chart to track an asset’s value over time, in one day, one week, one month, three month, one year, or five year increments. Simply tap the different increments to view the various timelines, or press down on the chart itself to see specific price points along the timeline.

During the extended-hours session, you’ll notice two lines of percentage changes: one that shows the day’s movement during the regular trading session, and one that shows the ongoing percentage change in the extended-hours session.

The market data displayed in this demo is not real time.

Your Position

If you have an open position in a cryptocurrency, you can see information about your returns, your holdings, and your portfolio diversity.

From the Detail page, tap Wallet in the upper right corner of your mobile app, or scroll down. If you don’t own any of the cryptocurrency, tap Details .

Quantity

A decimal value of how much of a cryptocurrency you own

Equity

The value of your position

Average Cost

The average cost of your position, if you were to own a full unit

Portfolio Diversity

The percentage of your portfolio invested in the cryptocurrency

Total Return

The amount of money you’ve made or lost since you opened the position

The market data displayed in this demo is not real time.

Something else I just came across was the info provided in this link, https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000228143-Investing-With-Cryptocurrencies

Here are the topics under that section,

I hope those examples help. I want the Saturn.Network to remain a unique and different network and Robinhood.com is not the Saturn.Network, but Benchmarking is something that should be part of the continuous improvement process, and here is a link that I feel best describes benchmarking, https://www.thebalancecareers.com/overview-and-examples-of-benchmarking-in-business-2275114. As always thanks for replying to and at least looking at my sometimes crazy ideas and suggestions.