LDX Trading Competition: 18 ETH to Win!

Only two weeks left!

Looking good - uncompetitive with the price, it’s basically whoever is at the front of the queue (most recent sell order gets priority at the front)

So it’s really to buys the most

Be great to see a statistical analysis of the token competition and who’s leading :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

sell orders are ranked by price, not by time created. And I believe that the volume gets credited to the taker, not to the one who created the order?

@Loudex_LDX comment on this please!

That is exactly what I thought until I realised that it is not the case of “first come, first serve” but “last come, first serve” leaving those who were faster than others actually at the back of the line in terms of sell orders

(this only relates to if the sell order is at the same price)

so person A put a sell order at 0.01 today - front of the queue at 0.01

but then person B put the same sell order at 0.01 two weeks later - NOW that person is at the front of the queue given him/her the advantage of people buying off him due to being at the front of the queue.

when it comes to a trading competition like LDX has created - this gives an advantage to new ordered made, especially when on LDX every sell order is the same price.
In theory, all i have to do is keep cancelling my sell orders when a new sell order has been placed by some other person to get myself ahead of the queue and re-sell the same order.

Well, I guess, I’ll be the winner of the 8 ETH since I’ve traded the most these days (if the contest will be still available after this)…Should I give you my address already? :smiley:

Think you may have some challengers @sportx - those magical 8 ETH are mine :partying_face:

Good luck everybody !!!

Guess we both have to wait at least 2 more weeks :joy:

Promotion period: 2019/03/27 0:00 AM to 2019/04/30 0:00 AM (UTC).

• 18 ETH for 8 users who have the largest trading volume with a minimum total trading volume of 8 ETH during the event period.
  • 8,000,000 LDX for users ranked 18th, 28th, 38th, 48th, and forth until 98th place of the top 100 LDX traders who have the largest trading volume with a minimum total trading volume of 0.8 ETH during the event period.

*Updated on April 17th
**The reason we are updating regulations is to increase the LDX transaction volume on the Saturn Network.

What you say is true, we should remind Saturn Nework developers to fix this.

right, this makes trading on the Saturn network seem unfair,

mr @sam is there a solution for this?

So we have to individually spend a minimum 8 ETH to be in the running!? … if that’s the case then am definitely not going to win!

I recently got this message: " Dear LDX trading participants !

Trading Competition: 18 ETH to Win!

We will close this competition sooner. We already have several winners with the following address wallet.

0xfb47c39f7ada0696c809c72553f32d627a517bce

0x9519003F936Ec7d7EFe6589170b8F03926e49317

0xE3FeFF366687FEc2bf48C47901E2b70911B6808d

0xDAeD343580d039f53145A46d28Ec33d816DC4266

We know that those 4 wallets that did not pass the rules to become winners because they did not reach the required volme trading, but we want to close this event soon and we we will share 18 eth to all selected addresses, each of which gets 4.5 ETH

If you are the owner of one of the address wallets above, please immediately confirm to claim the prize.

The way to claim a prize is a deposit confirmation.

1. Make a deposit of 2 ETH from your wallet address that is declared the winner to our smart contract

0xc27244791bf96db038d4300cd85205194759400e

1. After we receive your confirmation deposit, we will return your 2 ETH + 4.5 ETH of your gift to your wallet address.
  2. We give 24 hours for you to do this.

Loudex Team
2019-04-22"

What do you think guys?

That sounds like a definite scam. And I do hope it is not from any LDX official team member…

Care to comment @Loudex_LDX ?

In regards to how the orderbook is set up, there is nothing to fix the orderbook has always been set up in this way and I have never seen a complaint about it…

Generally speaking an asset is not going to have many orders at the same price - if you want to sell your tokens quicker then you will make your order at a cheaper price. Saturn Network cannot really be blamed that the market only wants to trade LDX at 0.000001 ETH, if anything complain at Loudex developers to make some announcements / releases / use cases for their token that will help the market discover a higher price.

That being said, If someone feels our orderbook it is an issue then please raise it here with what they would see as the solution: Feature Requests - Forum | Saturn Network.

It is a great idea to launch a trading competition and we hope to promote teams to do this on the platform in the future, however, as it has been highlighted running them currently is not really ideal because it has ended in a discussion of rules not being clear and what ifs… and not the fun that this sort of competition should have.

Which is why we are working on integrating leaderboards:

Teams will just be able to say:

During X date to X date, the trader (wallet address) that mines the most SATURN trading X token, will win X ETH / Tokens.

And then have a leaderboard tracking / displaying the trade mining. Honestly, we are hoping that we will not have to “police” trading competitions, as we would really like to let projects run them independently but if projects simply use them to scam user-bases then we will have to rethink the idea.

Looks like a scam

Thanks for calling this what it appears to be @sam. I just seen my address listed but I will not put up 2 ETH to claim. I will take a loss on the tokens I bought, especially if it outs a scam. This lead me to the Ether Scam Database and I found this https://etherscamdb.info/domain/blog.0xproject.co looks like someone is trying to scam the OneX project. I am no expert but it is up to each of us to ask questions and for us to police our network. I would prefer to let projects run their competitions as they see fit and I like to think most people are honest.

So I think we can officially call this coin a scam, since nobody is willing to answer any questions, their website is dead and they don’t have any official communication channel on telegram, facebook or anything! Thanks for helping me lose 1 ETH that I invested in this project!

LDX Trading Competition has been completed !

We apologize for the absence of participants reaching the specified trading volume, so this time there is no winner.

But we really appreciate those of you who have participated in this event. We will present a total of 8,000,000 LDX to all participants who have participated. We will distribute this prize in 7 days.

Please pray because on 2019/05/05 we will launch our own exchange, hopefully it will run well and success, for the time being our official website is under repair.

Thank you
Loudex Team.

Look, the fact that you changed the rules of the game during the game makes you a complete liar. You didn’t specify anywhere that the total trading should be over 8 ETH to become eligible for winning any prize.

After you saw that the volume was still low, you decided not to pay any ETH (I don’t even think you were ever going to pay any ETH) and changed the rules just like that, because if you take into consideration that the sum of all tradings on this platform (buys + sells) were under 8 ETH, we can all understand why reaching your target was impossible…

Projects like yours is why crypto is not evolving into mass adoption too fast!

So instead of paying any LDX that cannot be tradable anywhere (and don’t give me BS that we can trade it on your exchange because nobody is ever going on your exchange since there’s not much news anywhere about it + you can easily dump the price since you control it), just pay me 1 ETH that I invested and I’ll change my mind and say that you’re a legit business. Until then, you will remain a SCAM, everybody here will know that you’re a SCAM and news fly so fast on the internet, you can’t even imagine.

I dare you, change my mind! Waiting for your response!

Wow… I have to agree - moving the goalpost - you can’t be doing that and everyone deserves a “re-fund”

Hopefully Saturn and the team can shed some light on this - I guess scammers finds their way even in the best exchanges like Saturn

Not happy with this LDX at all!

Not really much to say about this, there is no possibilities of refunds on blockchain. We never have any control over your funds. It is why we advocate doing your own research before entering any trades.

Team Saturn will never be policing tokens on the exchange, one because we have designed the exchange in a way that makes that impossible. Also because who are we to say which tokens are good or bad. It also puts into play claims such as Team Saturn having a hidden agenda & could be pushing / promoting tokens for their own gain.

We have talked about this before, and have stated that it is one of the risks of providing a truly decentralized exchange that is censorship-free.