MASTERNODE INVEST TOKEN, 15/03/2019 LISTING DATE: get a montly revenue from cryptocurrency masternode

MS token will listed soon on SATURN NETWORK

Masternode Invest is a company, operating in Fintech environment, allowing people to invest on cryptocurrency masternode.
The seed of our mission is to increase the possibility to invest on coin with POS-Masternode consensus algorithm.

We are the first and unique project in this environment that gives you a proof of transparency , once invested on us, you will have our MS token associated to a smart contract, that will share automatically dividends every 30 days.

• Executive Summary
    Masternode Invest is one of the largest common masternode operation in the world; is a
    project designed to allow anyone to finance and participate in the creation of joint
    masternodes and receive a monthly income even without having any technical capacity
    and large sums of capital.

We are the first and unique project in this environment that gives you a proof of
transparency, once invested on us, you will have our MS token associated to a smart
contract, that will share automatically dividends every 30 days.

• Mission
    The seed of our mission is to increase the possibility to invest on strong coin with POS
    Masternode consensus algorithm without making a large investment and give a montly
    revenue to our investors.
    Everyone is interested to receive an extra passive revenue and Masternode Invest can
    make it possible

• Keys to Success
    Crypto is Becoming Mainstream
    If you search on well known websites, you will start to notice that governments and
    corporations are starting to look at ways that their organizations can integrate the use of
    blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in order to increase efficiency, decrease
    costs.
    Our expectations are very high for the crypto market and seem to just be going higher as
    more applications are identified for potential use in the global marketplace.
    For example everyone can request a cryptocurrencies VISA card and spend
    cryptocurrencies every day, or withraw euro at ATM.

The Problem
• Large investment needed for setting up a masternode.
• Technical skill required to set up and manage a masternode.
• Cyber security issues to keep save cryptocurrency.

The Solution
• Raise founds from community and then open joint masternode
• Masternode Invest IT sfaff will take care of any masternode keeping them safe and
online 24\24 hours
• Revenue from all masternode will be changed in Ethereum, divided and sended
automatically by smart contract to our investor

Not all MS holders will receive dividends; only those who have verified their wallet will be
eligible for receipt of the annuity, please note that those who keep the tokens inside the
wallet of the exchange or in an unverified wallet will not receive a dividend. Furthermore, to
eliminate micro transactions, only those who have in their verified wallet an amount equal
to or above 30 00 MS will be eligible to receive dividends.
• Verified wallet; > 3000 token in your wallet = suitable
• Verified wallet; <3000 token in own wallet = unsuitable
• Verified wallet; token in the exchange wallet = not suitable
• Unverified wallet; token in your wallet = not suitable

-Masternode Invest: yearly ROI
In crypto currency world there are a lot of masternode coins, but most of them are coins
without a real usage, they are only copied and pasted crypto currency focused to low fee,
instant transaction, and anonymous send, often they offer a very high daily % ROI that will
only inflate the currency causing a fast loss of value.
Our team has selected only the best masternode coin as Dash, Pivx, Block, Zcoin and
some other coins with a real use, a real and active team and a sustainable ROI; this gives
longevity and credibility to us.
With today’s data, if we make an averange of ROI of masternode,
MASTERNODE INVEST will give an yearly ETHEREUM ROI around 22%

WE PLAN TO LIST MS TOKEN SOON ON SATURN DEX EXCHANGE. STAY TUNED FOR OFFICIAL ANN.

Thank you for the introduction & announcement!

Hope to see MS grow, if you need any help with listing or uploading your logo to our github please let me know.

Thanks!

Thank’s very much, we list MS token as soon as possible, our CTO will manage it, if we need help i’ll contact directly you! thank’s!!!

Project ongoing, second revenue will sended ent of month

We plan to list MS token on SATURN EXCHANGE on march!

thanks’!

MS TOKEN WILL LIST ON SATURN EXCHANGE ON 15/03/2019LIST

Hi Sam, Can you give me some help to upload MS (Masternodeinvest) token logo?

this is contract address:
0x411079f1b50ac2583a458a7cce1d1afdf4f8842e

white background is ok!!

Thank’s very much!!!

F.E.

Sure, will sort this out for you & let you know once it is done :+1:

edit: @Emanuele_Ferrari done!

Happy trading!

Thank’s for media and for adding MS logo!!!

F.E.

@Emanuele_Ferrari let’s keep the discussion about your IEO going here in this topic :+1:

@Emanuele_Ferrari I need the following from you:

1. Images:
    a. logo 250x250
    b. logo 200x200
    c. banner 728x90
    d. banner 300x50
  2. Social media info, list whichever you have
    a. twitter
    b. facebook
    c. instagram
    d. reddit
    e. telegram
    f. linkedin
    g. bitcointalk
    h. website
    i. whitepaper
    j. youtube
    k. medium
    l. github
  3. Project summary. 3-4 sentences that describe your project on a high level
  4. Orders

The way I see this working is I’ll need you to create 4 sell orders on Saturn, of right amount and right price - no need to wait you can do it today. Write down the order_tx - the transactions that created the order; I’m sure you know how to find them. Then present them to me in the following format

[
      {
        "start_date": "2019/05/15",
        "end_date": "2019/05/19",
        "session_supply": "2200000",
        "order_tx": "0xTBD1"
      },
      {
        "start_date": "2019/05/20",
        "end_date": "2019/05/24",
        "session_supply": "1800000",
        "order_tx": "0xTBD2"
      },
      {
        "start_date": "2019/05/25",
        "end_date": "2019/05/29",
        "session_supply": "1400000",
        "order_tx": "0xTBD3"
      },
      {
        "start_date": "2019/05/30",
        "end_date": "2019/06/04",
        "session_supply": "1100000",
        "order_tx": "0xTBD4"
      }
    ]

Replace 0xTBD# with order_tx that correspond to order with correct balance and price.

Give me this information and I promise you’ll like the end result!