ONEX Network Gif / Meme Bounty (Unleash Your Creative Mind )

Open your Mind and Unleash your Creativity!

ONEX Network wants to see some of your best artwork on ONEX.
This can be a GIF or Meme style or if you might have something else in mind, just ask about it.

:fire: Rewards:
ONEX Network (ONEX)

Picture quality grading scale:

• Low/Poor: 0-25 ONEX tokens
  • Good: 50 ONEX tokens
  • Great: 100 ONEX tokens
  • Extraordinary: 250 ONEX tokens

Quality is based on graphic design, errors, amount of errors, and overall impression.

:warning: Rules:

• This Bounty will continue to an unknown date.
  • Must have words ONEX or ONEX Network or must show ONEX logos in Gig or Meme. ONEX Logo
  • Once you submit your gif or meme, you give all rights over to ONEX Network .
  • English only.
  • Maximum 2 submissions per hunter
  • Make sure to post your Ethereum Classic address along with your entries.
  • I will accept Ethereum Classic logo or Saturn Network logo in gif & meme. As long as it also has ONEX text or ONEX token logo included.

Examples:
Some examples to give you some inspiration,

Eye-of-ONEX

onex%20conscience

ONEX%20token%20on%20Saturn%20Network

ONEX-Alien_Get_Some

scale%20up%202

STAKE-ONEX-HODL

onex-saturn-tv

ONEX%20FOR%20SALE%20ON%20SATURN%20NETWORK%20EXCHANGE

SCAMBLE%20BRAIN

Nice! Love these gifs, hope to see some cool ones being created :slight_smile:

• Your meme & gifs are too dope, I can’t compete.
  • Rewards are too small.
  • Need more time

0 voters

Plot Twist year 2025: sumsum007 cashes out his 5 ONEX for 100k for this meme he made back in Feb of 2019… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::moneybag: [AIRDROP] ONEX Network Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract [ETC]

Can I enter the competition with this? :rofl:

oof! Looks like we have a winner.

I think I’ll adopt this as a new slogan

I am always impressed with the ways you come up with to give away ONEX tokens and then to see the creativity that people have is awesome. I read on Telegram, which I don’t frequent that platform, you are working on ideas for the next airdrop and I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks man, glad to still have you around…

Did you think I disappeared? I have so much going on in the real world and in and on the interweb, I am not able to get to visit or do everything I would like to. Of course I could do a better job at time management and selecting priorities, but crisis management is way more fun, lol. I am just joking but it seems like I don’t like anything easy and go out of my way to make it difficult. So, you may not see me or hear from me everyday but I am not far away. I will try and let everyone know if I kick the bucket or get put in jail which in July I will have had a capias warrant out for my arrest for 3 years. Seems the judge wants to revoke my probation because I never started it. Well, I am not guilty, I don’t care what a jury or appeals court said, I know I am not guilty and the system is broken. I am quietly being civilly disobedient and some claim that isn’t really being civilly disobedient, but they usually don’t have a warrant out for their arrest. It is only a misdemeanor charge, if it was a Felony they probably would have came and kicked down my door already. Here is a link to the Texas 12thCOA about my case . Here is another link from the Henderson Country website if it will work if not just type in Stralow and Frederick on their Court page. I am sharing this info as part of my quietly being civilly disobedient.

Haha well yeah sounds like that would do it…

Ah fuck them, the least they will do is lock you up but after you get out you should be cleared with just a misdemeanor charge. Sometimes it’s better just to do the short jail time instead of doing yr or years worth of probation. Well wish you the best on the case…

predator_onex

90-days

Okay now I go watch Predator!