Problem with airdrop tool

trying to make an airdrop using free airdrop tool but i am having this issue
Unable to fetch token information for ‘0x5313E18463Cf2F4b68b392a5b11f94dE5528D01d’. Please ensure you entered correct token address and try again.
thank you

1 Like

need support please ?

Occasionally that does happen you may just have been unlucky, normally I just enter the token contract address again and it works. Make sure you have not accidently pasted a space into the commandline, and avoid using capital’s, so enter it like so:

0x5313e18463cf2f4b68b392a5b11f94de5528d01d

You can also try copying the tool from our Github and running it locally without using npx:

If you are having trouble we offer marketing services to do this for you, you can learn more below.

Thanks!

same issue !!

Looks like it would work fine for me, what setup are you using it on? Maybe you have not installed node.js correctly? Is your ULLU in the wallet?

i have ullu in my wallet and i start getting this issue :
You do not have any ULLU in your wallet.
what nodejs version is adviced for ?

I’m using v10.19.0 and usually run the tool on Ubuntu.

actually i dont think its a problem related to operating system , i tried to print my ether balance . it shows 0 but actually i have ether in my account

still having the issue

Yep, we have not forgot and looking into this. Thanks!

So the problem is that the public cloudflare ETH RPC endpoint seems to no longer be working:

You will need to set up your own endpoint to use the tool, you can do that for free on https://infura.io/, just register an account and create your first project. You will find your project’s RPC url in the settings section, copy the https one as you will need it.

Download the airdrop-tool locally with this command:

npm install @saturnnetwork/airdrop

Now you need to edit the network.js file to set your infurl url RPC endpoint, if you on linux you could do:

nano node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/src/networks.js

Once you have replaced the cloudfare endpoint with your own and the network.js file is saved, you can launch airdrop tool locally with:

node node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/

And you should be good to go!

ok good i’ll try it , i think ethers module gives a default provider with no limit, you should take a look at it

1 Like

I am having the same issue…

come on folks… it sound a bait and switch scheme, (which I know saturn.network wont do) … the issue is in the cloudflair node is that correct? and did someone updated the github code or do we do it locally?

Besides the issue with the token wallet, going past that I get this error below;

Amount per person: 116.618075801749271137 iBBT Utility Token
(node:11117) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: nonce has already been used (version=4.0.47)
at Object.throwError (/Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/11117/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/node_modules/ethers/errors.js:76:17)
at /Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/11117/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/node_modules/ethers/providers/json-rpc-provider.js:280:36
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
at async Object.erc20Airdrop (/Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/11117/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/src/airdrop-logic.js:68:16)
at async doAirdrop (/Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/11117/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/index.js:288:7)
at async /Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/11117/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/index.js:301:7
(node:11117) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:11117) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Any ideas?

since I cant add any more replies (total stupid idea for a group that promotes no censorship)

Question: how do I edit the local node I cant seem to find it on my iMAC

Have you updated the cloudflare node? You need to do this locally as outlined here:

Even with the change the error still persists.

Adonis-iMac:src georgiathomas$ sudo npx @saturnnetwork/airdrop
npx: installed 109 in 32.195s
Airdrop Tool v1.0.4. Made by Saturn Network. https://saturn.network
? What blockchain does your token exist on? eth
? How would you like to access your wallet? 12 Word Mnemonic
? Enter your 12 Word Seed Phrase [hidden]
? Select wallet: 0x43DAD1525f65F86410bC6f740bE980a4de485F2e
? Enter address of the token you wish to airdrop 0x691c25C461DaFC47792b6E4d674FBB637bca1C6F
Unable to fetch your ETH balance. Having trouble? You can order an airdrop here https://forms.gle/QjtUYcbttCeyUfK48
Unable to fetch token information for ‘0x691c25C461DaFC47792b6E4d674FBB637bca1C6F’. Please ensure you entered correct token address and try again
? Enter address of the token you wish to airdrop

Since I cant add more then 3 replies (Talk about no censorship)

By using a private ETH node, I manage to go past the next step, but the original error issue remains…

npx: installed 109 in 26.837s

Airdrop Tool v1.0.4. Made by Saturn Network. https://saturn.network
? What blockchain does your token exist on? eth
? How would you like to access your wallet? 12 Word Mnemonic
? Enter your 12 Word Seed Phrase [hidden]
? Select wallet: 0x43DAD1525f65F86410bC6f740bE980a4de485F2e
? Enter address of the token you wish to airdrop 0x691c25C461DaFC47792b6E4d674FBB637bca1C6F
Fetched information for iBBT Utility Token. Your current token balance is 8434556954.859234119464184997 iBBT
Your ETH balance is 0.412449242830664175. Make sure you have enough ETH in your wallet before you start the airdrop. We recommend having at least 0.3 ETH in your wallet for a successful airdrop.
? How many iBBT tokens do you wish to airdrop? Press [ENTER] to airdrop full wallet balance. 400000
? Who do you want to receive the airdrop? Saturn HODL Investors (345 addresses)
? Press [ENTER] to confirm that you have entered information correctly and you authorize the airdrop. Yes
Airdropping 400000 iBBT Utility Token tokens to 345 addresses
Activating the airdrop…
Setting allowance, tx: 0x0a68a1d16766b4d50e8f6b90d906879301299697e7f46e1d198f1b2d53d265c1
Amount per person: 1159.420289855072463768 iBBT Utility Token
(node:4140) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: nonce has already been used (version=4.0.47)
at Object.throwError (/Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/4140/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/node_modules/ethers/errors.js:76:17)
at /Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/4140/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/node_modules/ethers/providers/json-rpc-provider.js:280:36
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
at async Object.erc20Airdrop (/Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/4140/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/src/airdrop-logic.js:68:16)
at async doAirdrop (/Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/4140/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/index.js:288:7)
at async /Users/georgiathomas/.npm/_npx/4140/lib/node_modules/@saturnnetwork/airdrop/index.js:301:7
(node:4140) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:4140) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Any clues what the issue is now? I run a private ETH node

Anyone had any success ruing the airdrop tool with the infura update?

are you by any chance using the wallet for trading during the same time? nonce is used in thereum for preventing double-spending, and the blockchain thinks that you are. You might want to either use a different wallet to run the airdrop, or to pause using the blockchain for some time while you’re running the airdrop.

More info here

You don’t seem to be censored, you are here and we are communicating. Unfortunately, there is a lot of spambots out there and the antispam system in forum software that we use prevents multiple posts from going through.

You might want to edit your old posts in case you’re seeing these errors. Sorry for the inconvenience