Problems with the listing of coins

Token Name

1 Like

I can 't add a coin to the site, when you confirm the wallet, the Commission is debited and nothing happens , everything seems to hang in anticipation of confirming the transaction, although it has long been confirmed, and when you update the page you have to do everything again, so already eight times I was charged a Commission and no sense . Who will help ? I filled out the listing form and sent it . What to do ?

1 Like
1 Like

Looks like CRET goes into a loop of ERC20 Approve transactions, its not any commission, its simply paying network fees (gas).

So this token would not be compatible with Saturn Protocol’s order book contracts. Are you part of their development team?

1 Like

Yes, I am part of the development team , the case ends on Approve, the transaction is confirmed and then everything stops .

1 Like

Not sure, must be some modification in your token’s smart contract code which is causing an incompatibility. Saturn Protocol supports tokens following ERC20 or ERC223 standard, if you have made changes or added features then this can cause issues if done incorrectly.

We also offer auditing & development services where one of our devs can provide you with full feedback on how to fix the issue, fill in the form for a quote.

1 Like