Saturn DAO LOGO "Creators Contest"

How/where will the logo be used? Will it be used to for the Saturn coins? Thanks. -LasVegas

No Saturn Classic Token has its own distinctive logo, this contest has nothing to do with a token logo.

Hey guys, my submission below.

Saturn-DAO-YES

2 mock ups below using the same font you currently use (white & black backgrounds)

Cheers

Bow

0x9Aee6dA8b16612452E0a4500803789dcbE62C97A

Just do it again, should work :slight_smile:

Edit: Nice =)

Sorted now thank you !

as we all know its not a ring arround the saturn, its just 4 big blocks. the images from nasa are just fake - cgi . so - this logo shows how the saturn looks for real - i swear. so based on this totaly undebunkable truth - we should show the saturn as it is.

if you need to explain theses blocks in a methaphoric way - this would be the dau’s “projects” or the blocks of a blockchain in general - while the saturn is the force and holds these projects together. as a dao have to taken serious by investors, startups, angels ( well the finance world ) - i thought this abstract and minimal approach will fit you guys in the end.

i decided to not use any gradients and heavy effects as i truly think this would just distract from the main concept any extra style with explosions, gradients, particles, shadows could be discussed based on the usecase ( wallpaper, inline-svg, icon, brochures … )

my adress : 0x40c39356881a0dc46104e889935c1f867d43eda2

by the way : im open for some new projects as ETCDEV run out of funds and stoped developing for ETC - im looking to join on a decentrals and funded team right now.

all the best from me

Hi guys,
This my entry for the competition,

Meaning and Design decisions

The two bigger circles represent Saturn’s moons, they are the tools to make the Saturn network a success.

Saturn is the sixth from the Sun and the second-largest in the Solar System, after Jupiter ). It is a gas giant with an average radius about nine times that of Earth It has only one-eighth the average density of Earth.

The logo also represents the start of an ICO, (bottom right corner), and the introduction into the Saturn (bottom left) Network. there is a small circle, in contrast to the saturn circle (mid-top) of the logo to represent growth.

Bonus mockups

I needed material to expand my portfolio and thought the home page would be a nice visual representation for the logo. The idea behind the mock-up is a parallax website with some smooth animations for the graphics, i still have to prototype this and make gif.

note: if i would have more time the design would change a lot UX-wise, right now this is just a portfolio project to showcase design. This may change in the future, we shall see :wink::sweat_smile:

Final thoughts

I think it’s awesome that you guys wanted to do a logo competition, i’m hoping to land a top 3 spot with this entry. If it doesn’t happen that would be fine too :sunglasses:, it looks good in my portfolio and i’m pretty happy how it turned out. In total it took around 7h of work.

The logo also works well with other styles like dark backgrounds and particle effects, i used this mockup style because it worked well with the graphics on the site right now and i needed a colorful design for my portfolio.

Please give me feedback and i do hope that at least a couple of you guys like it :blush:

EDIT: I replaced one of the mock-ups and added a stationary-mockup.

Hello guys, it's a pleasure to meet you

Suhweet. Glad to finally see your entry. All the best in the competition.

Thank you, i appreciate it mate.

We have decided to extend entries until 15/12/2018 :alien:

@tolgn1907 the legend <3

Wow this one is trippy =)

https://blockscout.com/etc/mainnet/tx/0x9f3442f1778cf08455dc70d47ce3fa471adad12aa92985238009e5f7a48d9a8b/internal_transactions :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

https://blockscout.com/etc/mainnet/tx/0x2e32bce1644528dd6c68cb35d6550b79dc9f6e9e62135df0e7b002ff66c72469/internal_transactions :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

I really like this concept, at this time my vote goes to this.

Hello Team , there is my Idea of SATURN DAO Logo - SATURN is the Planet in the Middle and a lot of MOONS arround of him , but lastly all running to the Planet - :wink:

My ETC Wallet Adrress is : 0x32304C55ed3ce27a6B828C7E9C4dA30e5823d6F0

Hi guys,
Here is my entry for this competition. I am not a logo designer but i gave a lot of thought to come up with a design. I wanted a 3d style logo which emphasis on initial ‘S’ &‘D’ of Saturn Dao . Also i have added elements loosely resembling blcokchains and tokes but these elements was given less emphasis. Lastly the font i selected resembles very clean and organized future for our saturn DAO. I hope you will enjoy this entry. Please give me your feed back.

There are 2 options 10 B&W and the 2) is black and neon Green ( little play full ). I picked up green as my other color to honor the true decentralized block chain.

Here is my ETC address:
0x601698b9BFf2004Dc5336BcDD7b9638ae44FF6b5

_Z

Sorry,
I can only add 1 image per post
here is the black and green image

Here is my ETC address:
0x601698b9BFf2004Dc5336BcDD7b9638ae44FF6b5

_Z

@zeebo very nice … little hint :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil: try it without the circle and without the saturn dao text, only the “cube”

https://blockscout.com/etc/mainnet/tx/0x8de27d71443ed0d805af3f298700e92be94e0d1298c12e559582b59ebf290a8c/internal_transactions :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

https://blockscout.com/etc/mainnet/tx/0x70cbbcc192966e8552180241230eee699110c44a3fe000cd181f7fadc0de1ca0/internal_transactions :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

This is awesome. I love both B&W and neon green. I love the depth, the SD initials, and the cube that the letters form.

Could I ask you to render it in a number of other colors & backgrounds, just for fun and to demonstrate the versatility of the shape, as well as, per @tolgn1907’s suggestion, please upload simply the SD cube without the circle and little moons to see how that looks like.