Saturn Media Kit

Saturn Media Kit

Here you will find all our current logo assets, feel free to use them for any type of content creation or to support any articles you wish to write about Saturn Network. Please do share any work on our forum, we love to see it!

I have included .PNG files, below each image you will also find a download for photoshop .PSD, .AI, .SVG and .EPS files which are much higher resolution. If you need a different format, just ask, happy to provide!

I tend to use Proxima Nova Bold font for our logo so you could consider it our “official” font. I have also included some free mockups that you can use as a template for sharing your own message about Saturn Network or your own project on Twitter.

Saturn Network logo:

Saturn-Network-Logo
Saturn Network Logo.zip (200.3 KB)

Saturn Network transparent (this one works better if your background is dark):

Saturn-Network-Logo-Transparent
Saturn Network Transparent.zip (557.8 KB)

Saturn Network Logo with SATURN in middle:

Saturn-Logo-SATURN-in-Middle
Saturn-Exchange-Logo200x200
Saturn Logo SATURN in Middle.zip (644.2 KB)

Saturn API Logo:

Saturn%20API%20Logo
Saturn API Logo.zip (759.4 KB)

Saturn Classic logo:

Saturn-Classic-Logo
Saturn Classic Logo.zip (1.3 MB)

Saturn Classic transparent:

Saturn-Classic-Transparent-Logo
Saturn Classic Logo Transparent.zip (1.9 MB)

Saturn Network Exchange Small

Saturn%20Network%20Exchange
Saturn Network Exchange White Text.zip (170.8 KB)

Small Blog Watermark

Saturn-Blog-Watermark
Saturn Blog Small Watermark.zip (169.1 KB)

The following mockups are intended to be shared on Twitter attached to your tweet, feel free to amend, and please tag @SaturnProtocol if you use one of them :slight_smile:

Trade Instantly Mockup 1

Trade Instantly Mock Up 1.zip (2.0 MB)

Trade Instantly Mockup 2

Trade Instantly Mock Up 2.zip (1.4 MB)

Trade Instantly Mockup 3

Trade Instantly Mock Up 3.zip (1.6 MB)

Wow! Bigg’ns! Right on!

I have updated our media kit today, in the attachments you will now find .PSD, .AI, .EPS and .SVG files. Please let me know if you are looking for a different format! I have also added a variant of our logo with SATURN in the middle which I intend to use more often going forward.

And I have added some mockup examples of what sort of image is very easy to be shared on twitter, you can find the full source files attached also so feel free to amend as you see fit. I thought it could help some of you who have started your own crypto projects with tokens listed on our exchange and need some marketing tips.

For example here is how it looks in a twitter feed:

mock%20up%20example%20in%20twitter%20feed

As you can see the text remains very easy to read and the background image is not very distracting at all, which is what you are aiming for! Remember most people will just scroll over their tweet feed, if they can not understand your tweet immediately then they will probably not stop to figure it out.

@sam mind sharing the Saturn Tools logo you made?

@CryptoOregon of course! Updated original post.

I actually made it to be the favicon for Saturn’s API documentation as I thought the ~ gave it a more “developer” feel. BCT team asked if they could use it for Saturn tools website and I did not see why not :slight_smile: though I may try changing it to a wrench or a different tool for them. Favicons a little tricky though, not everything looks good!

Next on my list is to make a different favicon for our forum, if anyone has any ideas let me know! Adding an icon into the middle of Saturn’s logo works well but when you go down to 28x28 it can suddenly look pretty bad so need something simple.