This guide explains how you can list an Ethereum or Ethereum Classic token (ERC20 or ERC223) on our exchange, listing is completely free though you will need to have the token in your Ethereum or Ethereum Classic dApp browser and some ETH or ETC available to sign the transaction(pay for gas) as to list a token you will need to create an order.
Step 1. Discussion Thread (Optional)
Please do introduce your token and project to our community in our Cryptocurrencies section before listing, this way people can easily find information about your token. It is not a requirement for your token to be tradable, however, it is needed if you would like your token’s logo and additional details to be visible on our exchange’s dashboard & in Saturn Wallet.
Step 2. Token Self-Listing with Saturn Protocol
- Visit our main website and open an existing orderbook from the landing dashboard by clicking “Trade” next to a token. If you are listing an Ethereum token make sure you open an ETH token’s orderbook & for an Ethereum Classic token make sure you open an ETC token’s orderbook. For example:
Ethereum Classic https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETC/order-book/TOKEN_CONTRACT_HERE/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
- Once you have an orderbook open, check the URL, if you are listing an Ethereum Classic token and have opened Saturn Classic’s orderbook it will look like this:
Notice the contract addresses in the URL:
Token contract (Saturn Classic) -
- Simply replace the token contract with the token’s contract you would like to list, and reload the website. If you have done everything correctly you should be greeted with a blank orderbook.
- Click “Create Order” and proceed to create a buy or a sell order. If you are listing an ERC20 token then you will have to submit two transaction, as you will first need to do “ERC20 Approve.” When prompted sign the transaction with Saturn Wallet and wait for the order to be successfully created.
- Thats it you are done! If you now go back to the main Assets list page, you will see your token is listed for everyone to trade.
Step 3. Uploading Your Token’s Logo
- If you skipped Step 1, make sure you go back and make an announcement thread in our cryptocurrencies section for your token. As this is required for a token logo to be visible on our exchange’s dashboard.
- To add your logo to our exchange’s dashboard, you need to follow the steps & submit a pull request to our Github account found here: https://github.com/saturn-network/assets
If you have never used Github before, we recommend you watch this video first: Tutorial on pull request & submitting pull request on Github. If you need any help, feel free to highlight me in your token’s announcement thread.