Saturn Protocol token self-listing guide

Please follow the guide published here:

If you have any queries feel free to ask and we will assist.

Thanks!

5 Likes
How to create a token and ICO on Ethereum Classic
Custom Coin Platform
How to tell if a token is ERC223
Geneviève Exchange
Saturn Wallet v1.0.12 changelog
About the Ethereum Classic Tokens category
Oryx Token @oryx_project
Fructus || XFRC
Bitcoin Rewards (BxR) want to list here!
Bitcoin Rewards (BxR) - Loyalty program crypto
Emerald Coin-The first cryptocurrency based on physical emerald mining-
NTP | NETWOR K TOKEN PAYMENT ~ A crypto-token for a decentralized lifestyle
NTP | NETWOR K TOKEN PAYMENT ~ A crypto-token for a decentralized lifestyle
Telegram AMA 10/02/2019 complete transcript
[ann] [bgf] biograffi token
LOUDEX | The Future of Blockchain Asset Exchange
Maya Preferred 223 Token
ScudoCash (SCUDO) Token listed + bitBazar.io platform
MayasERC223 "Application program interface with Hybrid Exchange & Trading Communication"
Elitium (EUM) - Luxury Lifestyle Platform
About the Ethereum Tokens category
Hive (HIVE) - blockhive's Initial Loan Procurement
Maya Preferred 223 Token
Token Self-listing Confirmed For Saturn Protocol Release
Regium based on ERC-223 smart contract technology
SweetToken (SWC), ERC223
UXT-Unity classic token- token that brings good luck!
[ANN][ADL] ▲ adel.io | Blockchain Agnostic Technology Incubator
[ANN] PesaPepe (PEP) – A Token to foster understanding and adoption of Cryptocurrencies. No ICO
Decentralized Loyalty Program (Exchange Mining)
Stable token - low volatility token, ERC223
How can I add an icon to my token?
STELLAR CLASSIC (XLM) Token
Elisia (ELSA Tokens) Future of Blockchain
Let's List Delegatecall.com 's token
SuperBlackHole, 20% deflationary cryptocurrency (HOLE)
Introducing Ether Clown (KLOWN)
Hello i am ceo of ELECTRONICUSD (EUSD) NEW TOKEN
Authpaper Delivery: Deliver Secret with Trust and Verify
Welcome to Lhomme Coin
CVC civic token
Blondcoin (BLO) Token
ETHplode - It`s Ploding!
Aitbot ERC223 - stable token - arbitrage instant trading bot & crypto trading compettions
Introducing alterx - kryptoniex exchange
Introducing Hopper Token
USVeteranToken-USVT First Veterans ERC223 Token on ETC
Introducing the DSLA Token (DSLA) - Automatic Downtime Compensation
Introducing Nippon 0XY
HERC Listing on Saturn Network!
Tron Game Global Token Sale
How to use Saturn Launchpad
How to update a listed token's contract address
Hi, this is euncoin! please help us find the perfect cryptocurrency partner
Getting Started

Hey Sam, The website is not loading at the moment.

1 Like

Seems to be working fine for me, do you mean the new version has not loaded for you? Might need to clear your cache, as our old site was probably cached.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

you are the heros of real crypto
the king is dead
saturn.protocol

5 Likes

Updated!

You can now list Ethereum or Ethereum Classic tokens on our exchange. Just check the URL to make sure you are on the right chain:

Ethereum Classic https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETC/order-book/TOKEN_CONTRACT_HERE

Or

Ethereum https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/TOKEN_CONTRACT_HERE

If you have any problems please let us know!

3 Likes

Note to list an ERC20 token, you will have to make two transactions as you will first need to do an “ERC20 Approve.”

1 Like

Hey Sam I’ve a question for you, if we already listed a coin on this exchange (no trading up to now)
can we change the ETH Contract address of this one for a more updated one ?

Like keep all the data name logo, but providing a new updated contract address ?

Thanks by advance for your answer :grinning:

No you would not be able to update ETH contract address on the exchange, that is not possible. However, we have already had situations where a token decided it needed to redeploy their token contract. The best route is to update your forum topic, with a message explaining why the need for the change & then list your new token on the exchange.

Once the correct token is listed you can submit a PR on our github, but just update the old token contract to the new one. This way the old token will not have a logo or details displayed & the new one will. Hope that makes sense, if not feel free to message me.

Ok perfect, that’s clear, I will do it right now, thanks again for your help :grinning:

Unable to list DAI

1 Like

https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0x89d24a6b4ccb1b6faa2625fe562bdd9a23260359/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

@Negus Happy Trading!

Hello,

I am trying to list the token. Our contract address - 0X4545750F39AF6BE4F237B6869D4ECCA928FD5A85

I added the link in to browser: https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0X4545750F39AF6BE4F237B6869D4ECCA928FD5A85/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

But nothing happened

What I did wrong?

Please assist

Welcome @AndreyRomanov

Are you logged into a dApp browser such as MetaMask or Saturn Wallet? If you open the link in a dApp browser this will open the orderbook for your token.

Then to complete the listing you just need to click “Create Order” and make an order, let me know if you still need help. Here is a list of dApp browsers compatible with our exchange:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bitcoin Classic Token - first mineable ERC223 Token on ETC

I don’t understand the listing process maybe a video can explain better?

I have broken it down for your token here:

Just have to insert your token’s contract where it says TOKEN_CONTRACT_HERE and visit the page with your favourite Ethereum dApp browser, then create an order.

Let me know how you get on! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi

Ive tried lisitng HireGo but i just get the green spinners on all the seperate tiles when i try:
https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0xaaa89105dab822dbc9a6de64a23d045d99d5fd36/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Also tried
https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0xaaa89105dab822dbc9a6de64a23d045d99d5fd36
but that just gives blank page

Chrome inspect console showing 404s

You need to be logged into your dApp browser to list a token, you can find a list of compatible dApp browsers here:

If you are logged in then you will be greeted with a blank orderbook like so:

Then you just need to create the first order, using the “Create Order” button on the right, once that has been done HGO will be visible on the assets list. Remember as this is an ERC20 token, the first time you create an order will require an “ERC20 Approve” transaction to confirm before submitting the create order.

1 Like

This is a really amazing way to create, share and trade digital assets. I have just started my journey into Dapp development and was wondering how easy it would be to add functionality to be able to use .eth addresses and contract addresses when connecting to an asset

eg. https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/YOUR-AMAZING-NAME.eth

Just a thought as ens grows and remappping / updating contact addresses in the future could be handled at the ens level without changes needed in multiple places

1 Like