Team Saturn accepts no responsibility for any lost funds due to tokens not being compatible with Saturn Protocol’s order book contracts. If any of the trading tests outlined in our self listing guide fail for your token, then do not announce your listing as your token’s smart contract is not compatible with our exchange protocol. Reach out via the form below and we will investigate together.
Developers and token creators can find reference implementations of ERC20 & ERC223 tokens that are guaranteed to work on our Github.
When we receive reports from our users facing issues trading an asset then we will flag it on the exchange, the message will look like so:
We recommend you do not make any attempts to create orders or execute trades, as due to limitations with ERC20 design, it may result in the permanent loss of your funds. While 99% of existing tokens are compatible with the exchange protocol, our self listing guide advises projects of the following:
Now Test your market before announcing your listing to your community:
- create a buy and sell order.
- test buying and selling tokens.
- test canceling open orders.
Tokens known to be incompatible
You should NOT attempt to create orders or trade any of the tokens listed below.
- Lico (XLIC) - Not followed ERC20 standard correctly.
- cUSD Currency (cUSD) - Not followed ERC20 standard correctly.
- GrowGoldCoin (GGC) - Not followed ERC20 standard correctly.
- Crypto Energy Token (CRET) - Not followed ERC20 standard correctly.
- Parallelity (PRLLT) - Not followed ERC20 standard correctly.
- Golem (GNT) - This is normal, GNT is not an erc20 token by choice. They have created their own standard.
- Reputation (REP) - Issues reported only with latest Saturn Protocol version, we will investigate with aims to find a solution to implement during next protocol upgrade.
- Tether USD(USDT) - Issues reported only with latest Saturn Protocol version, we will investigate with aims to find a solution to implement during next protocol upgrade.
- PieDAO BTC++ - Not compatible, most likely due to the token’s code being very customized due to the nature of the project, we will take a look at it during next protocol upgrade.
- ETHGO - Issues with the token code’s Approve function means it is not listable.
- DXdao - This token’s code does not have Approve(), transfer() or transferFrom() in standardised ERC20 form.
- XY Oracle - Issue with the token’s transfer() implementation, most likely because it has _transfer() for internal contract usage only.
This should not be considered a complete list as Saturn Protocol supports automated token self listing and we do not curate token listings. Tokens are flagged when reported by our users.