Tokens not showing in wallet?

Hi there

I placed an order for 2,000 CNV but the tokens are not showing up in my wallet?

1 Like

Well if is an open order, another trader would need to fill it first. You can check your orders here:

https://www.saturn.network/my-orders

1 Like

Sorry am new to all this, I thought it was filled because my account was charged after the order
was placed.

So assuming if I cancel the order my account will be refunded?

1 Like

As a market maker you have not paid any trading fees.

If you mean that your tokens have left your wallet, yes they have gone into the exchange protocol’s order book contract. If you cancel an open order then any remaining tokens in the order would return to your wallet. Thanks!

1 Like

0x5ac76e776a5894c474436098056e8d51a65df13aec156e2c62fdaf5289df3478

This is the transaction

1 Like

Yep, so what you have done is created a Buy Order for CNV tokens to buy 2,000 CNV at the price of 1 CNV = 0.000004 ETH. This means 0.008 ETH has been sent into the order book smart contract, so if a trader does sell you CNV tokens at that price, then you will receive the tokens and he/she will receive the ETH (all in 1 transaction directly to wallet). And yes, if you did cancel the order then any remaining ETH in the order would return to your wallet.

The thing is that if you look at CNV order book the market price is now higher and your buy order is on Page 2, so if you are looking to buy these tokens fast then you should either create an open order at the market price. Or buy from an existing sell order.

Thanks!

1 Like