This “pending” transaction has nonce 61, and it cannot complete because you do not have enough ETC in your wallet. As soon as you add another ~32 ETC this transaction will clear though and you will be able to use your wallet again.
Or you can try to “cancel” that pending transaction by issuing another one with nonce 61, and doing something else - e.g. sending 0.0000001 ETC to yourself with gas price 10 Gwei.
The wallet screenshot you attached clearly says that you have 1.27 ETC, and you are trying to send 33 ETC - that’s why tx is failing. Please follow the guide again and enter a smaller amount - something that your wallet can process, e.g. 0.001 ETC.
Your other options are
- Add 33 ETC to this wallet, old transaction will clear through and you’ll be able to use the wallet again
- Learn to code and use ethers.js or web3.js to sort this all out
- Find another guide on how to send a tx with a fixed nonce - remember, all you gotta do is to create a realistic transaction with nonce 61
- Restart your computer - this tried and simple technique can solve the hardest issues
- Abandon this wallet forever