Troubleshoot

Here is what I got https://www.saturn.network/orders/ETC/0x999dd5e42259384f2f97c10bb2d92d4801915d46b70d8b505a154fa36aef6f37 Saturn Network.pdf (66.5 KB)

So you have created a “Buy Order” for Saturn Classic, so that means you would like to buy Saturn Classic at the price of 0.00006 and up to 15,000 tokens. I can see you have cancelled it now though I think?

Your order would have appeared here:

On the right side, and if a trader wanted to they would be able to sell you their Saturn at that price, however as you can see the current price is 0.00007 that is probably not going to happen unless people start to dump quite a lot of tokens.

So if you are looking to buy immediately you have the sell orders on the left, the top one shows you the best current price. Or alternatively you could try making your own buy order again but more in line with the market price, then you will probably find some traders who will sell to you.

Good luck, let me know if that is not clear :slight_smile:

Yes, I cancelled the first order and tried it again and bought more for a higher price but it was good practice. I appreciate the help and I am figuring it out still. I just got to wait until I get more money to practice anymore.

Great to hear! Glad you were able to buy :slight_smile:

My latest BCT sell order does not appear in order book.
https://blockscout.com/etc/mainnet/tx/0x80b4ae6861fa4968755873608341b09dc51d76df1694667d8bfac2b53029c7a0

Looks like the 51% reorgs messed with our API a bit too much. Rest assured, your orders are all there and safe. Will prioritize fixing this issue ASAP

@kryptoviar everything should be fixed now <3 please enjoy trading BCT :rocket:

Trying to check the exchange and it is not loading. I have not had any problems before so I am thinking maybe maintenance right now?

Yes, our development team did make some back-end updates yesterday. Seems to be loading fine for me now, though I know it was loading very slowly a few hours ago. This has been reported for investigation, thanks!

i have problem - not sure what or how to fix… who can i talk to??

i have two sales i sent in, as verifiable on etherscan and my tokens are gone from meta mask & saturn (tried both independently, but on t6he exchange, it is only showing one of my orders. who can i speak with to get figured out. i really dont want to loose 1500 tokens- please

was resolved, funds are safu!

thats right, hey thanks again Neuron- this is fabulous platform so excited to watch it grow !!

the guys here really have a home run with this dex!

I could not claim airdrop.I tried so many times.I didn’t understand the reason. I have 0.12 ETC already.But screen shot shows Zero ETC.
Please suggest me. See my screen shot.

I’ve not heard of Trust Wallet displaying incorrect balances for ETC, so I think that wallet does not have any ETC in it which would be why you can’t claim your airdrop as you need a little ETC to pay for network fees.

Try checking your wallet address on a block explorer to confirm if it is empty or not:

https://blockscout.com/etc/mainnet

Put your wallet address in the search bar at the top and check. Maybe you did not import the correct wallet into Trust?

Edit

@Highlander advised to raise the gas limit, this is sometimes a problem with Trust Wallet. Unfortunately occasionally Trust does not estimate the correct gas limit, we have reported the error to them quite a few times to be fixed. They have been able to make it better but sometimes it still happens. Thanks!

This is the wallet in question he’s claiming from: 0xa03b28cbbbbcef1906442715c73eaf9aa484f8cc
He does have ETC in it.

Yes, hopefully this should work when he tries again.

Yes. Just I have got.
As you tell, I reset gas limit to 200000.
Now worked.
Thank you for your good suggestion.

where is the addres… erc223, where private key

need more info? What address and erc223 you speaking about?

Hi Saturn Team,

Please help & support to resolve the issue to redeem the Saturn after the unlock date.

I am using the same Metamask wallet (Through which I bought Saturn) + 0.005 ETH balance.

Error is being that Submit the Redeem.

1. use this link https://www.saturn.network/for-investors/redeem-dapp
  2. Make sure you have saturn wallet disabled when you are using metamask and vice versa - only one ethereum wallet extension can be active at a time.

In case this doesn’t help you need to provide more info about your troubles, document your process in as much detail as you can. We are a bunch of very smart people but we are not capable of telepathy.