UniversalCoin is back! UniversalCoin is UVC!

UNV
UniversalCoin is back! UniversalCoin is UVC!

Hi - Dan from UniversalCoin here. I thought it was time to update our Saturn Posting to talk about Team UniversalCoin’s excitement that we finally have a token fit for the future (see full story here). I won’t go into huge amounts of detail here as it is on our website and in our whitepaper.

UniversalCoin is a global, free, fair and inclusive cryptocurrency token distribution. With UniversalCoin we ask the question: Can wealth be generated through the power of community?

The UniversalCoin distribution method is designed to distribute UVC as evenly as possible, while also reaching the largest potential number of people. For this reason, our distribution mechanism strikes a balance between accessibility and security. After each claim window has closed, UVC is sent to all participants within 72 hours.

The majority of the total supply of UVC (80%) will be distributed across 40 distributions. For each distribution of UVC, there will be a window to make a claim. The distribution amount will increase every claim window, and every claim window each participant will get the same amount of UVC. Individuals can participate once per claim window. At the time of writing, the first twelve distributions representing 7.6% of the total supply have already taken place before the project was paused. The project will resume on claim window thirteen.

For anyone interested in joining - we would love to have you as a part of our community and for you to take part in the completely free airdrops. We believe in the right of everyone to take part and get their fair share. Sign up on our website and drop by our Telegram for a chat.

Dan & the Team
UniversalCoin

5 Likes

well done guys, really nice !

1 Like
2 Likes

danggg, iNTROstellar still bringin that fire with that hot logo. I stared at it for like 5 minutes. Hope we see a UniversalCoin iNTRO.

1 Like

Not sure which logo you meant but to confirm - all our artwork has been made in house (so far) but certainly happy to work with other projects along the way :+1:

2 Likes