Vote To Decide Saturn DAO Logo "Creators Contest" Winner!

Vote To Decide Saturn DAO Logo “Creators Contest” Winner!

DAOCONTEST

Once again big thanks to @tolgn1907 for setting this contest up and special thanks to every project who has sponsored a reward for the winners: BCT @Pextron, XMRT @moneroSHADOW, PHX @oldcryptogeek if you have not already maybe show some love & give their twitter a quick follow?

Thank you for all your entries! Was very fun watching them come in! I do recommend that if you have not already you read through the entries thread before making your choice:

In regards to the rules, well not everyone was able to follow them correctly as we have ended up with a lot of JPEGS instead of PNG! But no matter, I’ve put everything in the vote. I decided there was not much point to enforce rules to the letter as this contest is community driven for everyone to show their creative side & mostly to have some fun. Also, If you made variations and mockups, then I have linked them for people to check also :slight_smile:

As I was a bit slow to set up the vote, it will run until 05/01/2019 23:55 PM. Good luck!

The Entries

0 voters

Saturn DAO LOGO "Creator´s Contest"
Saturn DAO Logo “Creators Contest” Winners!

Love all of them, unfortunately I can select only one. Thanks to all the creators.

Thanks to all the entrants. Great work from everyone.

What happens when an account is created one hour ago and that account votes for a specific design, like the one shown here? I think they should be disqualified. I’ll try to start a poll. @Mathew_Root and @pranjul are fake accounts. Just look at their activity. Zero likes, accounts are freshly created…If this is legal to do, I will absolutely win this contest, hands down.cheater This is not an example we want to set at Saturn, or is it?

Um might want to check not a fake shit I have a kik if you want to see what I look like haha

My kik is themasterdr if you want to talk to me on there new to here though so learning the platform

I’ve answered your concerns in your thread, I do not think 2 new accounts is anything to worry about.

Nah, it’s cool…I don’t care about the contest anymore. It’s easily manipulated. Waste of my time. Watch as the horde of fresh accounts pour in and vote for one entry. The only good logo was produced by @HattoriHanzo … If that entry doesn’t get first place, the whole thing is rigged IMO.

Yes, two accounts in a couple of hours should definitely be defined as a horde, it can not possibly be that someone is actually promoting Saturn Network to their friends & other telegram groups with this contest? :scream:

LOLOL @Sam you are thee best. From the bottom of my leotard. HAHA jk. Seriously though, I love you all, I just wanna see legit stuff going on. I said what I had to say, i’ll keep my peace now. Good luck, all.

Someone had to bring the FUD, no? What is the cryptocurrency space without it?

no FUD, fairplay please! nothing is/was manipulated or whatever! we are a DEX, we are SATURN and It´s very hurtful and offensive that you expect such a thing from your community. SATURN = TRUE AND REAL DECENTRALIZED PROJECT … again ---->> SATURN !!! not binance :smiley:

anyway to PM?

yeah click on nickname/profile pic, then click message

Ohoo savaş çıkmış burada :grin:

Ohoo savaş çıkmış burada :grin:

用辣醬,還是沒有?!

i am act self here inside with a example and idea to the Logo Contest,… and want say the follow to the Situation,…

1. It is funny that my Logo Example from anyone named as:
    SATURN DAO Becomes Cleaning Product
    This kind of own naming from Organisations Side is absolute not Proffessionell from this side to all Logos,…

2. But lastly we must accept that a Picture says more then Thousend words ,…

3. Of course, every participant should also abide by the rules as well as the organizer and all participants in the environment, …

4. But finally I think that the logo must also have a clear recognition value, …

5. But the most important thing is and will be the fact that the future of the participants will be shown to the outside and not the presence of the quarrels in the swamp from the beginning … I am glad to be able to take part in SATURN - yours George from Austria

Only with fairness can a good thing exist, … Greetings and Merry Christmas to all Partners and the Team and Admin, … Monika from Austria - West

Sorry brother, was not intended to be an insult just wanted a little fun while I was setting up the vote so decided to give them titles but I get your point it can be seen as ill taste. Unfortunately, we cannot change anything in the vote now that is has started the forum does not allow any edits, very sorry. Merry Christmas!

I´ve not noticed until now, no idea why the logos were named but it´s funny in any case and i don´t think that detergents will affect the voting :)) :heart::heart: