Vote To Decide Saturn DAO Logo "Creators Contest" Winner!

Hello Sam - No problem at all - as i wrote lastly - the Picture say mor the thousned words (and the Sound make the Music for it - ) Merry and Lovely Christmas

You are rigth and schould some time also a little bit funny -
There is a German comedian with the following saying:
In the past everything was better, … EVEN THE FUTURE

And by the way I do not think it’s alright to play at
Christmas time in the retirement home “Last Christmas”.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL with a little sarcasm, where a part is the salt of life

George from Austria

Correction - The picture is worth a thousand words - and the text adds the music - :slight_smile:

Nice contest! Good luck :slight_smile:

If this was ETC green, I would’ve voted for this one. Nice one.

if you whant to se it in green you can go to my gallery “Johns saturn DAO Logo gallery” here on the forum.

the color scheme can always be altered and i think the saturn team will make there logo of choice in a variety of colores

keep up the good work… we shouldn’t be tied to etc anyways … it’s not an etc dao but a Saturn DAO !! :laughing:

Funny you say that… the current DAO Competition top design looks like an ETC DAO, sounds like an ETC DAO and names as ‘ETC DAO’ … good luck to your entry…

I agree with you but I think they all are mediocre. No offense anyone. Looks like the rules suggest that the logo should have all ETC/Saturn projects relative in the icon. All other logo entries don’t acknowledge ETC so the ETC DAO looking logo with the planet Saturn behind it in first place is the best for at least acknowledging ETC and Saturn, right? The idea is decent.but I think we should keep to the plan, finish this contest, and have another one with more giveaways. Maybe we should have a contest every month.?? I would like a chance to enter a logo design contest. I showed up late.
Thanks Saturn.Network. I like the platform.

Voting & contest is now over! Thank you again to all the participants.

Will be making an announcement post regarding winners :slight_smile:

Winners have been announced! Please be sure to message me your wallets to receive your prize.

Thanks again to everyone!