Weekly Exchange Statistics 15/02 - 21/02

exchange-statistics

Following last week’s exchange statistic thread, here is our weekly exchange statistics from 15/02 to 21/02.

Ethereum

• Total trades: 730
  • Total orders: 900
  • Token count: 137
  • Saturn DAO tokens mined: ~2773 SATURN
  • Total volume: ~110 ETH
  • Total users: 180
  • Volume last 7 days: ~7 ETH

During the last week we saw 78 trades completed and 65 new orders created! After seeing 4 ETH volume last Friday, the rest of the week was relatively quiet trading wise. That being said we have continued to see new tokens being listed on our exchange (+7 tokens) and new users turning up (+22 users).

Also even though there was a couple of days with very low volume, trades did happen throughout the week. Last week we were still seeing some days with no trades happening at all. So we are growing but granted slowly, I believe this is tied to the current uncertainty across the board in crypto markets. I am sure many of you kept your eyes glued to bitcoin’s price this week, even if you didn’t really want to! Is BTC just finding its footing again to stabilize at the $4k mark, or are we gearing up for a bull run? We have to remember that Ethereum’s token marketplace is much more mature than ETC, so it is only normal that it is tied to what is going on in other crypto markets (notably bitcoin).

Saturn DAO Token OHLCV Chart (Source: SATURN.tools)

Ethereum Classic

• Total trades: 3312
  • Total orders: 4484
  • Token count: 82
  • Saturn Classic DAO tokens mined: ~308293 SATURN
  • Total volume: ~12984 ETC
  • Total users: 267
  • Volume last 7 days: ~126 ETC

As I have stated a couple of times since starting these statistic threads, we have seen trading for ETC tokens is much more volatile and therefore, much harder to analysis. This last week we saw 53 completed trades and 110 orders created. Most of last week’s volume happened on Sunday 17th (85 ETC) when we saw some large Saturn Classic buys (over 500k tokens).

Saturn Classic DAO Token OHLCV Chart (Source: SATURN.tools)

Apart from Saturn Classic buys, ONEX has also been trading quite strongly recently - I think this is down to @Highlander doing a great job to get his project out there and that this is the first PoS token on ETC. Also staking ONEX requires really no technical knowledge and is extremely easy to do so I think that has helped garner interest. I know we can’t really measure a project’s success by price, but has to be noted that ONEX price has seen a 12900% rise in 34 days.

ONEX
Chart generated by Saturn Bot.

Happy trading!

Weekly Exchange Statistics 22/02 - 28/02