Weekly Exchange Statistics 17/05 - 26/05

exchange-statistics

Following last week’s exchange statistic thread, here is our weekly exchange statistics from 17/05 - 26/05. I think moving forward I will start to publish this thread on Mondays or Tuesdays, so to summarise Monday to Mondays. For me it makes more sense than the end of the week.

Saturn Network Daily Trading Volume (USD)

susdmax2705

Ethereum Classic

• Total trades: 5614
  • Total orders: 6781
  • Token count: 87
  • Saturn Classic DAO tokens mined: ~348218 SATURN
  • Total volume: ~14579 ETC
  • Total users: 398
  • Volume last 7 days: ~79 ETC

This week we saw 586 succesful trades and 693 new orders created. This week the exchange saw roughly 79 ETC volume, which is an increase of 68% compared to last week. We also saw 11 new users turn up and roughly 2519 Saturn Classic DAO Tokens were distributed by trade mining!

Saturn Classic DAO Token OHLCV Chart (Source: SATURN.tools )

Best Sell Order: 0.00004625
Best Buy Order: 0.000025
Check Orderbook

Ethereum

• Total trades: 1342
  • Total orders: 1410
  • Token count: 174
  • Saturn DAO tokens mined: ~5418 SATURN
  • Total volume: ~216 ETH
  • Total users: 355
  • Volume last 7 days: ~0.7 ETH

Trading activity on Ethereum is still notable lower than on Ethereum Classic. This week we saw 47 completed trades and 37 new orders being created, which resulted in roughly ~0.7 ETH volume. We did however see 10 new users turn up, with Saturn Launchpad up on the website the time really is now for everyone to start sharing our platform to as many new users as possible!

I believe the success of our launchpad platform will be integral in helping our overall volume grow. Remember it is free to use, so if you are friendly with any projects it is a good time to suggest they put up some allocation as an IDEO on our platform. Here is an article we published that goes over the benefits of an IDEO:

Saturn DAO Token OHLCV Chart (Source: SATURN.tools )

Best Sell Order: 0.00004625
Best Buy Order: 0.000025
Check Orderbook

Happy trading!

Weekly Exchange Statistics 27/05 - 04/06

Again, Thank You, @sam for putting this together for the community. Monday to Monday works for me. Getting a snapshot of what happened for the week is great. I hope that you will do a monthly exchange statistics as well and I am not sure what else you can add but it feels like there is something missing but I am not sure what.

I have a question, isn’t there an affiliate link that we can use when we promote the network? I want to say that I have seen my affiliate link for Saturn but I don’t remember where it was. I know some of the tokens on the exchange have their own affiliate links, like @Stish.io has their own and several others have their own.

The network now has over 300 different tokens and I was wondering if there is a way to get a listing or a directory showing some info on each token, when they joined the network, you know just some quick glance info that would help investors decide on where to invest. Right now you have to go to each token and go to their website which is time consuming. It is just something to think about.

So, once again thank you to the entire Saturn Team and members of the community for making this a Network that I am proud to say I am a part of.