Weekly Exchange Statistics 8/02 - 14/02

exchange-statistics

Following last week’s exchange statistic thread, here is our weekly exchange statistics from 8/02 to 14/02.

Ethereum

• Total trades: 652
  • Total orders: 835
  • Token count: 130
  • Saturn DAO tokens mined: 2586.7634
  • Total volume: ~103 ETH
  • Total users: 158
  • Volume last 7 days: ~13 ETH

The last week has been extremely positive for trading on Ethereum, we saw over 13 ETH in trading volume! This is an increase of 10 ETH compared to last week. The great thing to see was trading & volume was happening actively across multiple tokens such as SCUDO, SATURN, PEP, XYO, HOT, HLI or SPEC and quite a few more!

I thought this was a particular positive sign for future growth on our platform as it shows that it does only take a few new tokens being listed with activity trading communities and our volume will take a leap. This last week we saw 15 new tokens being listed & increase of 13 users, I am also happy to note that quite a few of these tokens turned up on our platform organically so word of Saturn Network #DEX is getting out :wink:

Ethereum Classic

• Total trades: 3259
  • Total orders: 4374
  • Token count: 78
  • Saturn Classic DAO tokens mined: 305123.3481
  • Total volume: ~12858 ETC
  • Total users: 260
  • Volume last 7 days: ~193 ETC

Trading continues to be more sporadic on Ethereum Classic with big ups and downs, trades are continuing to happen every day with 107 trades happening in the past week. No new tokens listed on ETC this week, we did see 4 new users turn up on the platform. Our exchange being listed on Coingecko will hopefully raise awareness around the industry that their is a vibrant ETC token marketplace growing! We will have to see how trade volume looks next week.

Was very cool to see someone buy over a million Saturn Classic tokens on 12th Feb! :fire:

Hope you have a great weekend! And if you have not already, be sure to share this tweet from @iNTROKiNG with this great video about our exchange!

#SaturnNetwork #SaturnDAO #TeamSaturn

Weekly Exchange Statistics 15/02 - 21/02

I can watch this forever.:+1::+1: :rocket:.great video.

Nice this :blush: :smiley: